[Shotimes] Front Right Clunk with lots of diagnosis

Mike Wojton mwojton@gmail.com
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 16:34:45 -0500

Well, they're new.  Or relatively new.  They were brand new when I put them
on when I originally changed the struts.  They made noise and after
tightening them they quieted down.  I pulled the struts off again and now
they're making noise again.  I'm just assuming that they're loose again.  I
haven't checked.  But they do have only about 25k miles on them.  I hope
they're not bad already.

--
Mike Wojton
Dover, PA