[Shotimes] How to remove the oil level sensor???

clubairth@bellsouth.net clubairth@bellsouth.net
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 10:19:54 -0600

Ed:
 The clip is internal to the holder screwed into the oil pan. Grab the hard
plastic sticking out of the holder and just pull straight back. The hard
plastic has a molded ridge on it that expands the metal clip and then allows
the metal wire to spring back holding the connector in place as you push it
in. It will pop out and be covered in oil because it's below where the oil
drips when you change the oil filter! Use a bit of caution because this
plastic is now brittle from heat and age. Wiggle it a bit as you pull
straight back.
.
.