[Shotimes] Gingerman Track Day Hosted by TCCA May 4th

Jason Kennedy jason8225@yahoo.com
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 16:47:19 -0800 (PST)

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all doing well.  It's finally time to
start thinking about warmer weather activities again.
We had a great turn out at the Gingerman & Lapeer
events back in October, so we're going to do it again.
 Here are the details:

The TCCA will be hosting another Gingerman Raceway
Track Day on Thursday May 4th in South Haven, MI.

Pricing will be as follows:
(prices are per car, not per driver)

20 cars - $165
30 cars - $120

$65 deposit due by Feb 28th
Remainder due April 21st, which will be the cutoff
date to determine if the rate will be for 20 or 30
cars.

Payments can be sent via paypal to jason8225@yahoo.com
let me know if you want to use check, money order or
another payment method.

EVENT IS ON RAIN OR SHINE!

This event will be handled as all of our previous
track days have. This will not be a competitive racing
event, but will be more of a driver's education course
and test 'n tune.

Information will be kept up-to-date on the TCCA forum
at:
http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30702

I hope to see you all at the track!

-Jason Kennedy
Vice President, Taurus Car Club of America
jason8225@yahoo.com
330-806-5832
jason8225 on TCCA