[Shotimes] (OT) Compilation video of tunnel accidents...

Rich Bruso shoguy_89@cox.net
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 8:52:23 -0800

> I don't usually have issues with watching video, I have a few different
> media players......
>

> Rick Glass

   I've noticed that anything .avi doesn't work well with Windows Media Player since the most recent 'critical update'.  The DIVx player I downloaded has played them fine.  Of course, trying to tell Windows to use the DIVx player doesn't work, as Windows appears to be automatically re-registering .avi files with Media Player despite my best efforts.  Thanks Bill.  Thanks a lot.

-Rich Bruso
89 Black (Lola)
89 Silver (parts)
Sierra Vista, AZ