[Shotimes] Drove the new Fusion

Rich Bruso shoguy_89@cox.net
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 9:46:11 -0800

> Life is bad when a Camry will out run you...

   I know it's not a popular item, but Toyota has had a TRD supercharger available for the Camry V6 (dealer installed, not factory option) for several years now.  In fact, they have a supercharger available for most of their cars.  A tad expensive, but if you really want a fast Camry AND your factory warranty it's a possibility.
   That said, I'm still not liking the Camry.  A TRD supercharger sitting behind me atop the engine of an MR2 might be something I could live with, though...

-Rich Bruso
89 Black (Lola)
89 Silver (parts)
Sierra Vista, AZ