[Shotimes] Drove the new Fusion

Dave Kegel d.kegel@comcast.net
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:02:32 -0600

I don't know, do people really use those "shifters" for their auto
tranny cars?  I know when I'm driving an automatic trans-equipped car
the last thing that comes to mind is "shifting" it.  If I wanted to
shift, I'd be driving a stick.  So for me personally, I could care less
about that feature.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of G Kerby Haltom
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 11:28 AM
To: Donald Mallinson; 'v8sho'; Shotimes@autox. team. net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Drove the new Fusion

I've seen more Fusions here than 500s, and the 500  has been for sale a
year longer.  It really isn't a bad looking  car, especially in darker
colors.  I'm surprised they have no way  to shift the tranny.  It should
be the same one that is in the  Mazda.  I wonder if they will put the
3.5L V-6 in it when that  comes out.  The 500 really needs that engine
just to compete with  the Camry.  Life is bad when a Camry will out run
you...

  Kerby