[Shotimes] meltdown

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:28:48 -0600

Joe,

YOu could have warped a head and filled up a cylinder with
antifreeze.    Usually if an engine just overheats some, it will still
run as soon as it cools down, there will be damage, but not immediately
fatal.  If you ran it WAY hot, then there could be real bearing
problems, rings, etc.

Don Mallinson