[Shotimes] TCCA May 4th Gingerman Event - 2 Weeks for Deposits

Jason Kennedy jason8225@yahoo.com
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:38:15 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone,

This is a reminder that deposits for this event are
due two weeks from today (Feb. 28th).

THERE IS NOW A GROWING WAITING LIST FOR ENTRIES TO
THIS EVENT. BECAUSE OF THIS, ANYBODY WHO DOES NOT
SUBMIT THEIR DEPOSIT BY THE DEADLINE (FEB 28TH) WILL
FORFEIT THEIR SLOT AND IT WILL BE GIVEN TO SOMEBODY ON
THE WAITING LIST.  SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES CAN BE
ACCOMODATED, JUST LET ME KNOW.

If you would like to be put on the waiting list,
please let me know. If a slot becomes available, a
notification will be sent to everyone on the waiting
list and the first one to reply and make the deposit
will get the slot. The waiting list will be handled
this way because going down the list in order of
inquiries would simply take too long as I would have
to wait for responses from each individual before
passing it on to the next person.

Also, if you (or anybody you think may be interested)
are unable to make this May 4th event and would like
to be put on the mailing list for future events,
please let me know.

As always, event information will be kept up to date
on the TCCA forum at:
http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30702
Please check the list on the website and notify me of
any inaccuracies or corrections that need to be made.

If we continue to get the response that we have with
this event, we will have many successful events in the
future.  Read: Opportunities for cheap track time ;)

Thanks to everyone for supporting TCCA Events!

-Jason Kennedy
Vice President, TCCA
jason8225@yahoo.com
330-806-5832