[Shotimes] Drove the new Fusion

G Kerby Haltom g.kerby@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:15:45 -0800 (PST)

Yes, that would be fun.  I'd still be  embarrassed if a Camry whipped me.  Even if it were  supercharged.  A machine that lacks soul, even if fast, is still  no fun.

  Kerby

Rich Bruso <shoguy_89@cox.net> wrote:  > Life is bad when a Camry will out run you...

  I know it's not a popular item, but Toyota has had a TRD supercharger  available for the Camry V6 (dealer installed, not factory option) for  several years now. In fact, they have a supercharger available for most  of their cars. A tad expensive, but if you really want a fast Camry AND  your factory warranty it's a possibility.
 That said, I'm still not  liking the Camry. A TRD supercharger sitting behind me atop the engine  of an MR2 might be something I could live with, though...

-Rich Bruso
89 Black (Lola)
89 Silver (parts)
Sierra Vista, AZ