[Shotimes] Drove the new Fusion

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:15:45 -0500

Yeah, but what's running through the cone's head as your barrelling down on
it.  :)

Actuallyt I understand Auto-x, and it serves as a great start into
motorsports.  You don't need much of a car, and if you just wanna have the
thrill of being on a closed track it's cheap and more available than a track
day.  Now the thrill is over in 30 seconds, and that's why I got out.  it
can be a lot of fun as everyone is driving by reaction rather than a learned
line on a course.  The first time out it is hard to remember quite where
you're supposed to go!  Fun in some aspects, but I generally leave with a
headache from standing around in the sun all day w/o a roof (like the one on
my car) over my head.

But we've been through this a lot before... i don't wanna stir up an old
thread.

"ex-cone dodger"