[Shotimes] Drove the new Fusion

Mark Nunnally Mark Nunnally <marknunnally@joimail.com>
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:28:58 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

>Buy a used RX-7, spend some of the remaining money, out Autocross the
>ZO6, and still have money left ??

Or buy a $5k shifter kart and lap the RX-7 in auto-x...and put the other 20k towards a used Z06 or 99 FRC for open track ;)

The "track" we did in Fla this past weekend (I hesitate to call it a track) was essentially an auto-x course, which makes a couple of these I've done so far.

Honestly, I think I would have more fun trying drifting (gasp!) than doing another auto-x.  No thanks.  On my "track-o-meter" it's at the bottom.  Pretty bad when your speed on the interstate to the event is 2x what your top speed was on the course...

mark