[Shotimes] Drove the new Fusion

Mark Nunnally marknunnally@JoiMail.com
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 21:36:03 -0500

> After I had the first Vette (A '71 454, mercifully stolen!!), I said that I
> would never get another. Then bought a new POS '85 that I dumped 7 mos
> later.

Well it was a C4, what do you expect ;)

The C5 is light years ahead as a "base", the engineering on it is way passed
the C4.

All that to say, honestly, I don't care for C5/C6 corvette's.  I think the
hatch cars are ugly and boring.  But the notchback 99/00 FRC's and the 01-04
Z06 "look" much better, and IMHO the Z06 is to the C5 what the SHO was to
the SLO, I'd never own the latter of either, but the former is a pretty
remarkable car for the $$, especially used (in both cases).

Mark