[Shotimes] meltdown

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 08:13:08 -0500

I agree/  O also ran this setup (the radiator from Autozone right?) and I
never had a problem with it getting too hot.  The radiator has approximately
twice the capacity of the OEM radiator, so I doubt the few ounces that got
pushed out the overflow really made any amount of difference.  I ran mine
with a drain tube to the ground for over a year.  I maybe checked the
coolant level once a month or so.  I did have a real temp gauge to keep
track of it though.  If you are loosing enough coolant to affect the way the
cooling system performs, then you are loosing way more than just what's
being pushed out as the car heats up.