[Shotimes] Spark plug wire recommendations

Justin Schick jschick@aafp.org
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:20:27 -0600

Go with the Taylors. Good quality, cheap, and a choice of colors. I got
mine from Summit Racing way back when. I can't remember if they
differentiate between MTX and ATX, but I can tell you they were fine on
my MTX and when I parted the car out an ATX guy bought them and had no
issues.

Justin
parted 92 - need something?

>>> <fwhittle@mindspring.com> 2/15/2006 1:15:36 pm >>>
I haven't seen this talked about lately--does anyone have any current
recommendations for plug wires?  These would be for the ATX.  I know
there are issues with sealing and fouling with some of the aftermarket
choices.  Which ones work the best?  I think it's time to replace my
original wires after 157,000 miles!

Frank Whittle
'95 ATX