[Shotimes] Brand new fuel pump

clubairth@bellsouth.net clubairth@bellsouth.net
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 09:18:06 -0600

Ken:
 Sounds like the IRCM is bad, if you don't have power at the pump. If this
is the problem you can add an external relay and bypass the IRCM function
for the fuel pump. It's pretty cheap and easy. If you need instructions on
installing this I can send them to you.
.
.
Did the old pump make noise before you replaced it?