[Shotimes] Low RPM Stumble under acceleration

M Khan jkhan302@yahoo.com
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:12:36 -0800 (PST)

> It would probably help us if you told us a bit more
> about your car, such as:
>
> - mileage,
> - which intake/exhaust/fuel/engine mods you have,
> - type of MAF body,
> - fuel consumption,
> - oil consumption,
> - every replaced the IAC?
> - when's the last time you replaced spark plugs?
> - when's the last time you replaced the catalytic
> converter?

135K Miles, no mods, all stock except the cone
removed. Consistent approx. 19mpg, good mix of
city/highway on 87.  Burns about 1 quart every 1.5
months.  The IAC was cleaned 1 year ago and the MAF
replaced 2 years ago.  Last plugs unknown to me, the
wells are bone dry.  Last cat unknown to me, although
I recentley passed my emissions test only with the
spout pulled.

Hope that helps.....

Mike
95 MTX