[Shotimes] Low RPM Stumble under acceleration

cmichaelo@optonline.net cmichaelo@optonline.net
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 19:23:29 -0500

My initial reaction was that you have a problem with either your MAF sensor, your MAF connector or your IAC valve.  Or maybe a combination of these.

But it could be other things too.

It would probably help us if you told us a bit more about your car, such as:

- mileage,
- which intake/exhaust/fuel/engine mods you have,
- type of MAF body,
- fuel consumption,
- oil consumption,
- every replaced the IAC?
- when's the last time you replaced spark plugs?
- when's the last time you replaced the catalytic converter?

Michael
94MTX,green,BOS+,Koni/Intrax,Baer,Corbeau
SHO items for sale: http://hometown.aol.com/cmichaelo/for_sale.html