[Shotimes] HP & Torque Figures, and bad rings theory

Sean Simons sisimons@gmail.com
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 04:18:13 -0700

I know it has a weak cylinder because we ran a compression test on it. It
*might* just be a tight valve because I still need to do a valve adjustment.
When we squirted some oil into the low compressing cylinder, the compression
numbers went up notably when we tested it again, possibly from the piston
making a more complete seal with the cylinder.

I don't think I can be sure until I pop that head off.

-Sean Simons