[Shotimes] Stolen SHO

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Thu, 01 Jun 2006 08:35:19 -0500

Cross posted to V8SHO:

Jim,

I will post this on the club web site and cross post to the V8 SHO list,
but it would help to have a little more info:

VIN
Location where the car was stolen from (city/state and general
neighborhood, the actual address isn't necessary).
Exactly when (day/time) the car was stolen as close as you can get.
Police department name/location and phone number of the local police
that you gave the report to.
Description of the thief if you have one.

If you don't want to or have been advised not to give out the above,
that is fine.

I hope you get your car back, the latest issue of C&D has a big article
on theft, and that most older/common car thefts are done to support drug
habits.  The cars are cleaned of anything easily sold and then
abandoned, sometimes within a short distance of where the car was
taken.  Be sure to check out nearby areas where it could have been left.

Don Mallinson