[Shotimes] Stolen SHO

Sean Simons sisimons@gmail.com
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 07:36:01 -0700

My cousin's '94 Integra was stolen recently, and by the time he filed a
report with the police, they had already found it stripped. Fortunately for
him, he was getting tired of a stupid problem it was having, so he wasn't
that sore about it, but it was a fun car to drive. Maybe this is an
increasing trend.

I'm not sure what anyone could find worth selling on a stock SHO. At least
to any sort of broad market. I guess they might just end up SOL after
pulling a set of slicers.

-Sean Simons