[Shotimes] aftermarket carpet

krazgeo@comcast.net krazgeo@comcast.net
Sat, 03 Jun 2006 19:14:54 +0000

From: "Rick Glass" <cmysho@comcast.net>

> If VO isn't interested, how much do you want for it....shipping to 37122 ?

I rhink I paid about $112 for it (premium quality)...I'll check.  I will take it
out and see how it looks, regarding molded corners and depressions.  The front seats and plastic trim/front belts are already in BD, so it would be a hassle to try to fit it.  I got it via special order from 'my' upholstery shop, the one I have been going to for all car work since the '70s.  I'll check shipping when I go by my local UPS store early next week.  I will take a picture of it and post that along with a pic of the two carpets for BD, the old original one, and the new factory one from PnP...you'll be able to sort-of compare contours.

I will not be at Memphis this year....the in-laws are visiting from Taiwan
during the summer.  Now all I have to do is keep Kaiser needles out of my
fingers....they were visiting in 2001 when "the hand" incident occured.

See you all in '07.

George