[Shotimes] OT Windows XP question

Jon Heese shotimes@jonheese.com
Mon, 05 Jun 2006 22:57:39 -0400

Sounds like Ian is recommending that he tried *disabling* the Welcome
Screen checkbox, instead of enabling it, as the previous suggestions did.

Unless someone has installed a third-party program to auto-login a user,
disabling the Welcome Screen will always turn off an "auto-login"
situation.  Only drawback is that it forces the standard NT "Ctrl Alt
Del" login, which is really silly when the password is blank...

But it should work nonetheless.

Regards,
Jon Heese