[Shotimes] axod-e for sale cheap

Mike Bruce shoitoff@verizon.net
Tue, 06 Jun 2006 07:26:54 -0400

Well, I'm almost finished with my trans swap and its time to move this
old pile of Ford engineering.  I'll give the trans to anyone who can
make an offer on it and pick it up in West Chester, PA.  Please take
this thing off my hands.  I don't want it taking up space in the garage
any more.

Condition wise, it was working when I took it from my car.  It was
rebuild about 50k ago with a trans-go kit and updates.  In addition to
that, I had the shop replace any item that showed signs of wear.  This
was to the tune of $2600.  I have the receipt as evidence.  I should
mention two other things about the trans.  The pan has a sending unit
for a gauge that doubles as a drain plug.  Also, there is no selector
switch on top the case.  I had to modify it to fool the D4U1 computer in
my swap car.

Thanks,
Mike Bruce
shoitoff@verizon.net home