[Shotimes] gas/convenience chains in IL, MO, AR, TN

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Tue, 6 Jun 2006 12:48:37 -0500

When I lived in MO I used to get most of my gas at Quik Trip. They
guaranteed the quality and octane. They had their own delivery trucks as
well. This is a different place than Kwik Trip, which is also a good place
to get Premium Diesel in WI.

When I'm out of town I try to buy all my fuel at Flying J. If you get their
frequent fueler card, you get a minimum of an extra penny off per gallon and
that's before any rebates/incentives from your CC company. They usually are
the cheapest as well. Don't know where they get their fuel, however, they
have their own delivery trucks as well.

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com