[Shotimes] Anyone have ABS bleeder unit (Thexron?) for sale?

jfkoper1@aol.com jfkoper1@aol.com
Tue, 06 Jun 2006 14:01:25 -0400

I'll be changing rotors, pads, and calipers, and putting in new fluid of course. My ABS does not work--light has been on for over a year now, so I cannot activate the ABS using the ol' loose gravel or grass trick. So I am wanting to buy a Thexron (or however it's spelled) bleeder unit to be sure air is completely out of the system.

Anyone have one for sale, or knows where I can get one? I haven't checked e-bay yet.

Jim Koper
92
160,000 miles