[Shotimes] Need my fellow car folks input

Sweeney webtrendsguy@yahoo.com
Tue, 6 Jun 2006 18:35:12 -0700 (PDT)

Long time no speak all

  As a former SHO owner I still keep up on what goes on after all these years of not owning one.  Call me a lurker :)  Don and Ron and the rest of the "old timers" will remember me from my too damned loud white '91 SHO.

  I am posting out here not because of cars but over a request for signatures for a child abuse petition we are putting together for the Iowa DHS system.  I will save all the reading here and simply post the link.  If there have been people I can count on it is my fellow car enthusiasts.

  http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/259601419

  I hope all has been well with you all.  I still wave to all the SHO owners I run across in my travels, old habits are hard to break.

  Thank you

  -Scott

Sneak preview the  all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.