[Shotimes] Ford Futura Sprint w/ SHO intake?

Dave Kegel d.kegel@comcast.net
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:16:51 -0500

My only guess is that it was a leftover article that didn't fit in their
April issue and they decided to run it anyway.  If it were in the April
issue, it would have been funny.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of G Kerby Haltom
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 7:17 AM
To: Ian Fisher; bjshov8; Shotimes
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Ford Futura Sprint w/ SHO intake?

Has anybody figured out what the hell was up with that article?   If it
had been in the April issue I would have understood it, but the  whole
thing made no sense to me.

  I picked the issue up to read on the plane to California last week,
and I quickly remembered why I let my subscription lapse.

  Kerby

Ian Fisher <dataflash@yahoo.com> wrote:  That car was/is a hoax..

Ian