[Shotimes] Ford Futura Sprint w/ SHO intake?

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 07 Jun 2006 08:59:57 -0500

Kerby,

Only thing I can figure is it was a left over April article.  C&D became
a LOT less interesting when they canned Brock Yates.  Plus they are
chicken for not putting in the many (probably thousands) of letters on
either side that they must have gotten on that move.  They are just
ignoring it.
Don Mallinson