[Shotimes] Ford Futura Sprint w/ SHO intake?

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 07 Jun 2006 08:48:25 -0500

Yea, a photoshop job that should have run in the April issue.  It was
just "real" enough to fool me and a few others for a short time.  Mainly
because I keep hoping (with zero chance of it happening) that the V6
engine will make a comeback....      :)  There was a big "discussion"
about it on the various lists/forums.  You aren't the only one to
wonder......

Don Mallinson