[Shotimes] OT: stupid question

Rick Glass cmysho@comcast.net
Sat, 10 Jun 2006 23:57:51 -0500

Is the bar that runs from the center of the rear suspension out to the hub
called the rear lower control arm ?  I want to be sure I am ordering the right
part for my newly aquired beater.  1983 Honda Civic, 3dr, automatic..with 81k
original miles.  Car runs like a champ and actuallky drives pretty good
considering the right rear wheel sits funny due to that bar being bent.  Also,
what exactly is the longer bar that runs front to back and connects under the
cabin area......i can't yet tell if that is bent or not, hope to tear it all
apart Monday and see how bad it really is.

Anyone here have any good leads on where to locate old honda parts ?

Rick Glass
        '99 SF  96k Flowmasters  Kirk'd