[Shotimes] OT: stupid question

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Sun, 11 Jun 2006 08:29:28 -0700 (PDT)

Rick
I've heard it referred to as different things. If it's
adjustable, it might even be referred to as a rear tie
rod. Your best bet is to try to find a picture of what
you are ordering first. Stop by the dealership and ask
to see an exploded view of the rear suspension. Or if
you can, try to remove the part first and/or look for
a p/n# stamped on it.

You might also have some luck finding an aftermarket
part along with a picture. Try joining a Honda forum
to ask about used parts. I'm sure there's a ton of
Honda communities out there.

As for your second question, I'm guessing that you've
descrived a rear sway bar?

good luck!
Ian