[Shotimes] RE: Dynomax Cat-back fitment issue UPDATE!! Need more input!

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:03:20 -0700 (PDT)

It doesn't suprise me. I've never seen a Dynomax that
looked good on an SHO. You might want to take it to an
exhaust shop to see if they can heat the pipe and bend
it a little bit to get the muffler to sit properly.
Additionally, they can weld a new hanger to the
muffler and try to position it higher up on the rear
frame rail under the trunk.

Just a thought.

Ian

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v736/1995mtxsho/My%20SHO/Exhaust/Exhaust00