[Shotimes] Picked up my SHO yesterday

Maury Alston freeze_0387@yahoo.com
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 11:25:52 -0700 (PDT)

I got my 92 MTX yesterday.  White exterior, black interior. It is pretty much stock.  It is in need of some TLC, but from what I can tell, she is good to go.  The headlights are very discolored, so I am sure I will be getting some replacements in the near future.  I am very glad I found this list and I think it is a wealth of info.  I am sure I will be lobbing some questions at y'all in a few

Maury

"Life's battles are not always won by the stronger or faster man, but soon or late, the man who wins is the man who thinks he can!"