[Shotimes] Picked up my SHO yesterday

Dave Garber dave.garber@comcast.net
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 14:59:44 -0400

Congrats!

Dave Garber

----- Original Message -----
From: "Maury Alston" <freeze_0387@yahoo.com>
To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 2:25 PM
Subject: [Shotimes] Picked up my SHO yesterday

> I got my 92 MTX yesterday.  White exterior, black interior. It is pretty
much stock.  It is in need of some TLC, but from what I can tell, she is
good to go.  The headlights are very discolored, so I am sure I will be
getting some replacements in the near future.  I am very glad I found this
list and I think it is a wealth of info.  I am sure I will be lobbing some
questions at y'all in a few

> Maury
>
> "Life's battles are not always won by the stronger or faster man, but soon
or late, the man who wins is the man who thinks he can!"