[Shotimes] FRS/GMRS Radios for Convention Use

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:38:15 -0500

Official position of the organizers is that we will use channel 6 for
this year, for 2006 convention.

Works with old and new radios and those with higher power. No side channels.

BTW, can't think of a more ON topic discussion than the convention! :)

Final notice, if you haven't gotten your registration in yet, please do
so right away.

We are making final choices on what to order etc.

Don Mallinson
SHO Convention #15