[Shotimes] Removing headlights

FlamingTaco FlamingTaco <flamingtaco@earthlink.net>
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 13:14:15 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

On he back of the headlamps there are three mounting points. Each mount has a metal clip that retains the headlamp. Pull the metal clips up and out, and you can remove the headlamp by pulling forward. A pair of angled ring pliers works best as there are two holes towards the bottom of the clips for pulling the clips apart to disengage them from the mount.

David