[Shotimes] OT: HID's and Headlight Relays?

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 10:47:06 -0700 (PDT)

Were any of those LS's available with HID's as an
option? Its possible that the relays are already in
place.

It is possible to run the HID's without relays but
it's a huge gamble. Not everyone will have problems
but you would be overloading the stock wiring in the
SHO if you did it without relays.

For some good reading, go to www.hidplanet.com and
read the forums and/or FAQ there.

Are the Lincoln relays cheap? If not, why not consider
Bosch relays or a pre-made harness like the
suvlights.com harness? It already comes with BOSCH
relays and can't be easily replicated for much less
than they charge. Their 9007 harness is an excellent
deal and well made.

Ian

http://mail.yahoo.com