[Shotimes] OT: HID's and Headlight Relays?

clubairth@bellsouth.net clubairth@bellsouth.net
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 12:16:49 -0500

Ian:
 That is kinda my question. But I will install the factory Lincoln relay
setup when I get time. I have found as least 4 or 5 people that are running
HID's without the relays in the LS and have no problems yet?
.
.
.