[Shotimes] Interesting coin on eBay

Jon Heese shotimes@jonheese.com
Tue, 07 Mar 2006 19:13:12 -0500

Yeah, that's another reason I question it's meaningfulness...  I reckon
some rogue company/individual decided that it would be profitable to
stamp a Taurus on a piece of cheap coin stock (does it remind anyone
else of those penny smasher machines at the fair?) and sell it for $20
on eBay.  I wouldn't be surprised to see 5 more of these on eBay with a
Mustang, Tbird, F-series, Crown Vic, maybe even a Focus or an
Escort.  It's not as though anyone's claiming Ford commissioned the
minting of these or anything.

Regards,
Jon Heese