[Shotimes] 205 or 225?

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 01 May 2006 21:24:36 -0500

Rim width is just as important with radials.  You should stick with the
recommendations on the Tire Rack site for instance, leaning towards the
wider side of the range if possible.

For stock SHO V6 wheels, though, you can go 225-55 (not near ideal, but
still works at least if you want to fill out the wheel well, and get
width) But a 225-50 works real well.  The tire is just a bit short for
my taste, but I had a set on my '89 for a couple years, and they worked
well at the track and rode decent.  Cheap too.

Don Mallinson