[Shotimes] Blend Door Actuator Replacement

Bill Murray fordsho@cloud9grafx.com
Tue, 2 May 2006 00:18:29 -0400

I seem to recall hearing that you can reach in the dash after the glove box
has been dropped and operate the door manually.  If you have the AC on and
it's blowing hot, try and move the door with your arm.  If you start getting
cold air, I'd then believe that the blend door is the cause of the problem.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Phillips [mailto:adambant@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 7:30 PM
To: Awfanning@earthlink.net; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Blend Door Actuator Replacement

Alan, i too believe i have a bad BDA. But i havent done anything about it
yet as im unsure how much effort is involved in replacing it, but i want to
replace it soon as its sure gettin to warm out to have the heat on all the
time :)  If you dont mind, could you tell me, roughly, whats involved, and
how hard it is? I know its behind the dash somewhere but thats about it.
Thanks!

Adam Phillips
Trenton, NJ
92 White MTX