[Shotimes] Parting out 2 cars and parts for sale

charles ward shadowvnt@yahoo.com
Mon, 1 May 2006 17:05:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,
   Been gathering things together and want to let some go. I'm also looking at starting a SHO parts locating/salvage co. Still in the planning stages, but if you think you would use it let me know. Okay on to what I have for sale.
  I'm parting 2 94 ATX's one White/gray one green/mocha. White one has a bad trans and is missing alot of underhood pieces, IRCM, Radiator and some wiring. I got it like this from the junkyard I work at. The seats are going to go into my 92. Other than that let me know what you're looking for. The green one was bought non-running also. The motor turned over and had good cold compression. Interior is pretty ratty.

  Parts:
   4- D4U1 ECM's yes 4,lol 2 are coming out the parts cars 2 are others I picked up. $100ea. shipped
   1- X2J ECM out of a 93 MTX $70 shipped
   2- B9B1 ECM's 1 out of an 89, one out of a 90 $40ea shipped
   1- Rod shifter set-up out of a 93. The support rod was gut into by some yutz with a sawzall. Would need to be welded. If interested I can get you pictures $50 not includeing shipping
   1- 95 Hard button EATC nice shape car only had 89k on it. $90 shipped
   1- 93 3.2 intake $50 shipped

   I'm sure I'm forgetting things. LOL I know I have a at least 4 sets of valve covers, a couple of DIS modules, some leather shift boots, and other misc. things. Not sure of what to ask on those things.
   I also have acces to 4 other parts cars 1 90, 2 93 ATX, 1 95 ATX.
  Oh, one more thing, what does everyone think of PartsFoSHO as a company name? Kinda goofy I know.

  Just let me know if you are interested in anything.
  Thanks,
  Charlie

Blab-away for as little as 1"/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.