[Shotimes] Adjusting / Replacing Throttle Cable

Chris Riedl zap@columbus.rr.com
Tue, 2 May 2006 20:48:02 -0400

	The '94 has a bad problem with its throttle cable, and I was curious
where replacements can be found, and how one should go about greasing
or changing the cable.  The car jerks during acceleration due to the
cable sticking.  The pedal is also very heavy.  I do suspect this is
related to the cable and not the throttle spring, but has anyone ever
heard of this before?  I have greased the spring area numerous times
with no improvement.

	The clutch cable on this car isn't so great either.  Any suggestion
there on a replacement?

Thanks,
-Chris