[Shotimes] PS hoses

Bill Murray fordsho@cloud9grafx.com
Wed, 3 May 2006 00:46:53 -0400

I had an incident at Summit Point a few weeks ago and blew a power steering
line.  Needless to say, I had a bit of an under hood fire, and now I need to
replace a few things.  I went to AutoZone to get all new lines, but they
only showed 2 lines for the system, and one of them was only a length of
3/8" hose cut to fit.  I assume this goes from the cooler back to the
reservoir.  Their computer system isn't the greatest and the counter guy
couldn't even tell me which of the other 2 lines they did have.

I bought the line that they had, and I'll get the several feet of 3/8ths,
but I still need to get the third line.

Does anyone have part numbers for all of the power steering hoses?

I need the hose in particular that has about an 8" long piece of hard line
on it with a U-bend at the end.  It attaches to the rack near the steering
shaft input.

Thanks

Bill

Slightly toasted but still running strong