[Shotimes] Re: Adjusting / Replacing Throttle Cable

Ron Childs rbchilds@pacbell.net
Tue, 2 May 2006 22:45:21 -0700 (PDT)

New throttle cables are scarce to non-existant (AFAIK). An alternative that some
have used is to replace the inner cable in the existing cable housing. The length of
the inner cable is critical (too short and it does not close all of the way, too
long and you don't get WOT). A bicycle shop could probably supply an appropriate
inner cable and ends. There may even be cable ends that can adjust length with a set
screw.

-Ron