[Shotimes] Well, I'm impressed

Jason Hartberger jhartberger@mail.com
Thu, 04 May 2006 15:56:23 -0400

Just had the windshield replaced by safelite. Holy cow! The guy that
came out had the old one out and the new one installed in 25 minutes
flat. He was incredibly professional and had obviously been doing this
for a long time. He got my base stickers and inspection sticker
transferred with no trouble and it looks a bazillion times better than
the old one did! And for like half the price! Thank you guys for
pointing me to safelite, I'm pretty sure that's the only company I'll
ever have windshields replaced by from now on!

A Very Happy Jason