[Shotimes] PS hoses

clubairth@bellsouth.net clubairth@bellsouth.net
Fri, 5 May 2006 09:07:05 -0500

Bill:
 You did not post what year and I think all 89-95 use the same hoses?
 These guys have a listing and a price:
http://www.racepages.com/

 If not available then theses guys do all custom hoses and claim to have
reasonable prices. $38 for domestic and up to $150 for import hoses. You
send them your old ones so they can copy them. Maybe a couple of people like
yourself will get some made and then the hoses will be available again!!
http://www.powersteeringhoses.com/Default.htm
.
.
.