[Shotimes] Well, I'm impressed

Jason Hartberger jhartberger@mail.com
Fri, 05 May 2006 11:13:28 -0400

I didn't request anything more than "uncracked glass". The tint on mine,
I feel, is better than OE, because the OE glass had a very gradual tint
which made it useless where it was closest to my line of sight. This one
has a very sharp roll-off which makes it better on my eyes. What are you
talking about with door panels? My install didn't involve the doors in
any way...

I would think it would make good economic sense for an insurance company
to own a major glass-repair company. You're not losing money if you're
paying yourself :).

Jason