[Shotimes] Any opinions on Toyo Tires?

Mark Mucher mmucher@bellsouth.net
Fri, 5 May 2006 15:35:53 -0400

George,

I LOVE Toyo tires.

Toyo used to entertain me royally whenever I was in Tokyo (Geisha houses and
the like).

Hope this helps <G>

mm in sunny FL

BTW, my son just got a beautiful house at Rancho Solano for his year at
Travis...

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of George Fourchy
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 1:53 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Any opinions on Toyo Tires?

Hey All..

Since I'm not getting the BMW, I'm back to the original plan to put better
tires on the GS.  I'm looking at Toyo Proxes 4 UHP All Season tires, in size
225/55/17, to get an extra inch of diameter for slower revs at speed.
That's my only real complaint with this car...the engine goes too fast at
cruise.

Anyway, does anyone have an opinion on them?  They're not sold by Tire Rack.

Thanks,

George
_______