[Shotimes] No BMW...was: RE: Any opinions on Toyo Tires?

Ron Childs rbchilds@pacbell.net
Fri, 5 May 2006 23:20:53 -0700 (PDT)

Perhaps I'm missing something here but... the 5 series automatics (SMG or
Steptronic) and of course sticks, all have floor shifters. I thought only the 7 has
a column shifter.

-Ron